To support our client, a major player in the retail industry, our Anywr freelance team is currently looking for a freelance Product Owner (M/F).
We offer a long term assignment of minimum 12 months, where partial teleworking is accepted.
Our client offers you the opportunity to build a product vision around the ranking, to animate the backlog and to manage the deployment strategy of the product within the platform. You will be accompanied by the Stream Leader and you will be in charge of building a tool to define a user-centric product ranking.
As a freelance Product Owner, your daily routine will be :
As a referent of the business vision, the MVP (Minimum Viable Product) and the business content of the project, within the agile teams:
- Developing the product vision
- The description with the maximum of details the users of the product
- Identification of user expectations and the benefits the product will bring them
- Identifying expected features and selecting those that provide the most value or benefit to users to define and plan product releases/versions
- Sharing this vision with the agile development teams
- The setting up of a strategic reflection in preparation for future versions
With regard to prioritisation by business content value :
- Prioritisation of all user stories within the product backlog
- Maintaining the Product Backlog and continuously seeking to maximise business value for users
In terms of facilitating the agile team's understanding of the business need :
- The description of each selected functionality in the form of a user story
- The description of the "Technical Stories" proposed by the development teams and the "Defects Stories
- Responding to requests for clarification from the development teams on the stories being developed
- Contributing to agile meetings with the development teams and the Scrum Master
- Facilitating communication and collaboration between all stakeholders and being persuasive in speaking out
With regard to the acceptance of the business elements produced by the Agile team :
- Acceptance or rejection of implemented stories by the development teams
- Performing or organising the user/business testing of the version
- Leading a team of Business Analysts, Writers and Business Testers (if the size of the backlog requires it)
- Collecting user feedback
- Evaluation of the functioning of previous versions in production and in use
- The certainty of non-regression of new versions
- Management of user story writing and recipe teams for Agile projects
- Communication on the progress of the product
The technical skills required are :
- Ranking / E-commerce - Confirmed - Imperative
• Machine Learning – Confirmé – Important
Fluency in English is a must.
Still interested? Here's what our Anywr freelance team has to offer:
Long assignments that meet your expectations
Transparency on the application process
Advice and coaching during client meetings
Contract monitoring and mission review every 3 months
Administrative management and payment within 10 days of invoice date
Independence with peace of mind! At Anywr freelance, we offer our freelancers long term assignments with our clients selected to meet their expectations. Anywr freelance offers its freelancers turnkey solutions adapted to their activity, including career, client relations, administration and remuneration.