To support our client, a leading retailer, our freelance Anywr team is currently looking for a freelance Retail and Customer Marketing Operation Manager (F/H).
If you want to join a company that cultivates the happiness of its employees, partners and customers.
The Customer Marketing Squad consists of 8 people organised in agile mode. The squad manages a large application portfolio offering a wide range of technical and functional diversity, the scope of which is geared towards the animation of our customers and prospects: unique customer repository, loyalty and couponing repository, GDPR request management, campaign management tool, etc.
The subjects will concern all of the Squad's application scopes:
- Ensure and monitor the proper functioning and availability of applications;
- Implement and integrate applications and associated changes (BUILD activities within an autonomous product team with the Product Manager, analysts, developers and testers);
- To manage the management of incidents (RUNs), problems and service requests;
- Assist, train N1 and N2 service levels on applications;
- Updating and monitoring the document repository
- 60%: RUN :
- 25% OPERATIONAL MONITORING :
- 15%: BUILD :
Soft skills :
Agile, inquisitive, committed, good communicator, resourceful, rigorous, and a force for innovation
Passionate about business and service to users.
Functional competencies :
Good communication skills and the ability to adapt your speech to the person you are talking to.
Ability to deal with incidents directly with the business.
Technical skills :
Still interested? Here's what our Anywr freelance team has to offer:
Independence with peace of mind! At Anywr freelance, we offer our freelancers long term assignments with our clients selected to meet their expectations. Anywr freelance offers its freelancers turnkey solutions adapted to their activity, including career, client relations, administration and remuneration.