To support our client, a leading retailer, our Anywr freelance team is currently looking for a freelance Supply Project Manager (F/H).
If you want to join a company that cultivates the happiness of its employees, partners and customers.
It must ensure that its information system is stable and efficient through a strong service to our customers.
❖ Business Analyste :
I analyse and formalise the existing situation
I study and evaluate the scenarios with the business, and have the target solution validated by the sponsor or business leader.
I analyse the functional, technical and financial impacts (costing and feasibility) of the solutions to be implemented,
and their good integration into the existing environment (coherence of the processes between them)
I support the business in the realisation of the business case
I update the business process repositories (ARIS, KALITY)
❖ Business Project Manager :
Using the tools and methodology of project management, I am a leader or contributor to a project for the
Supply Chain Opérations :
- I assist the sponsor and/or the project manager in writing the project brief
- I formalise the inventory, analyse and qualify the functional requirements and produce the project plan
- I lead the project team and ensure effective project governance
- I set up the project indicators, I follow them, I communicate them to the right level
- I manage the project schedule, budget, resources, risks, events, in order to meet the
commitments in terms of quality, cost, time
- I lead the change management process, supporting the business in the appropriation and implementation of the change
- I carry out the Project Review (cost, planning, feedback)
❖ Job Referent:
I am the business referent for my area, and as such, I can intervene on all subjects in a role
expertise and support.
I support the business in steering the RUN according to the hazards and needs in my area.
I implement and lead the continuous improvement process in my area with the supply chain professions
Chain Operations :
- I lead and/or contribute to continuous improvement projects with the business teams
- I support business users to identify and specify their expectations
- I formalise or help operational staff to formalise existing and target processes.
- I am responsible for the efficiency and sustainability of the business processes within my SCO perimeter, as well as for
their update in the business process repository (ARIS, KALITY)
- I ensure the coherence of the processes and information systems in the area concerned.
❖ Product Owner :
In line with the IT roadmap, I lead the changes related to one or more IT applications,
with the aim of creating value for the company's businesses:
- I am the main contact for business users and I promote synergy with the IT team
- I identify and formalise development needs with business users
- I prioritise and follow up requests in collaboration with business users and the IT team
- I inform and communicate to the business lines about the production start-ups and any blockages encountered
- I am responsible for operational change management and end-user training
- I participate in the prioritisation of projects impacting my application
Education and experience :
5 years of higher education in engineering/commerce/management with a supply chain orientation or equivalent through experience
Experience in project management and/or supply chain business experience with project skills
Fluency in French and English is imperative.
Computer skills (Excel imperative, ability to handle data)
Skills and attitudes :
Has the right posture (leader or contributor), depending on the role on the missions entrusted to him
Is organised and rigorous
Demonstrates listening skills, good interpersonal skills and a strong appetite for cross-functional leadership
Demonstrates analytical, synthesis, stress management, decision-making and leadership skills
Is self-directed and able to learn quickly in order to increase skills effectively in new areas
Has knowledge of the upstream supply business, which is essential for rapid integration
Has a strong functional understanding of information systems (multi IS process)
Still interested? Here's what our Anywr freelance team has to offer:
Independence with peace of mind! At Anywr freelance, we offer our freelancers long term assignments with our clients selected to meet their expectations. Anywr freelance offers its freelancers turnkey solutions adapted to their activity, including career, client relations, administration and remuneration.