To support our client, a leading retailer, our freelance Anywr team is currently looking for a freelance Full Stack Java/Angular Developer (F/H).
If you want to join a company that cultivates the happiness of its employees, partners and customers.
It must ensure that its information system is stable and efficient through a strong service to our customers.
Product Marketing Squad consisting of nearly 7 people organised in agile mode.
The team manages a large application portfolio offering a wide range of technical and functional diversity: management of promotional offers, management of the sales calendar, markdown analysis, sales repository, etc.
The subjects will concern all the areas around the animation of our offers.
Structure of the mission :
* 10%: ANALYSIS - User relationship, requirement gathering, writing user stories with the PO/PM, general design.
* 20%: DEV Frontend
* 60%: DEV Backend
* 10%: RUN - Analysis and correction of production incidents (program correction, data recovery management), retro-analysis
- Java 8+ (>2 years exp) and associated frameworks including Angular 2+ (>1 year)
- Appetence for Back Office and Front Office oriented developments
- Mastery of continuous integration tools (gitlab, nexus, jenkins, etc.)
- Mastery of relational databases and SQL.
- Environments: GCP, Unix, Linux, unix shell knowledge
- Good knowledge of the concept of flows (WebMethod, Talend, etc.)
- Ability to take subjects for analysis in BUILD and RUN mode
- Ability to write specifications and recipe books
Soft skills :
- Agile, rigorous and a force for proposal
- Curious, resourceful and a jack of all trades
Still interested? Here's what our Anywr freelance team has to offer:
Independence with peace of mind! At Anywr freelance, we offer our freelancers long term assignments with our clients selected to meet their expectations. Anywr freelance offers its freelancers turnkey solutions adapted to their activity, including career, client relations, administration and remuneration.