To support our client, a major player in the retail industry, our Anywr freelance team is currently looking for a freelance Data Engineer (M/F).
If you are looking to join an international company in an IT department organised in product mode and where the agile method is the norm, you are in the right place!
For this assignment, you can telework at least 2 days a week.
In line with the company strategy and the data roadmap, your main tasks will be to :
- In conjunction with the DevOps team, build, maintain and evolve the data platform;
- Define and manage the coherence of the collection, management and supply of internal and external data, in different modes: batch, streaming, API (micro-services architecture);
- Prepare and quality control the data to make them available in the different working environments (datalake, datawarehouse, datamart);
- Check the quality of the data, their proper and regular execution and their adequate use (cost management);
- Work closely with data analysts, scientists and data stewards and business people in the company;
- In connection with IT and security, ensure data integrity and security rules;
- Technology watch.
The tools :
Plateforme data : Google Cloud Platform (Big Query, Airflow)
Development: Github/GitLab, Docker, Terraform, Python
Project management tools: Jira, Confluence, Miro, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides
Still interested? Here's what our Anywr freelance team has to offer:
Independence with peace of mind! At Anywr freelance, we offer our freelancers long term assignments with our clients selected to meet their expectations. Anywr freelance offers its freelancers turnkey solutions adapted to their activity, including career, client relations, administration and remuneration.