Our client located in Brussels and specialized in the banking field is looking for a Test Engineer who’s mission will be to ensure the testing activity, by defining the test strategy, the description of test cases, their execution and reporting on the outcome, in close collaboration with the project team.
You like breaking down codes and softwares to assert if it’s well done and you like to solve problems? This opportunity might be the one!
As the test engineer, you will be responsible for a lot of different tasks such as:
- Creates and executes test scenarios, sets, and activities, both manually and automatically
- Maintains the quality of production deployments
- Conducts functional and non-functional testing to ensure full coverage and quality
- Works closely with the squad to build, maintain, and execute end-to-end test sets
- Seeks opportunities to improve efficiency and reuse validated test deliverables
- Responsible for non-regression testing
- Regularly reports on testing progress, risks, and potential delays
- Develops and maintains automated test scripts, and runs them as needed
In order to succeed in your tasks, you’ll have to manage several requirements:
- At least 3 years of related experience (Mandatory)
- Knowledge of technical testing, test types, different test levels, the principles of functional and nonfunctional testing. (Mandatory)
- Knowledge of software development methods and life cycle management (Mandatory)
- Knowledge of test and automation tools such as QC/Octane, Cucumber, SOAP, Service Virtualization (Mandatory)
- Knowledge of functional architecture, application architecture and infrastructure architecture (Nice to have)
- Hands-on experience in test automation script engineering (java/ruby), API/µ-Services (Nice to have)
- Knowledge about Devops integration (Nice to have)
- 3270 Emulation Mainframe (Nice to have)
Our client is happy to offer a workplace with many talents, languages and nationalities, it is required to be able to communicate in English in addition of at least one of Belgium official languages (French/Dutch).
To ensure a proper collaboration with the team, this position is on hybrid remote basis including 3 days minimum in office and up to 2 days remote per week.
That’s your dream job? Send me an email! firstname.lastname@example.org