To support our client, a leading retailer, our Anywr freelance team is currently looking for a freelance Desktop Administrator (F/H) to strengthen the BUILD "cluster" within the Desktop Expertise IT team.
If you want to join a company that cultivates the happiness of its employees, partners and customers.
You will be part of a team that can both work on projects and support our operations teams
In collaboration with the Architecture, System, Security and IT Devices teams you will be responsible for
- Create and design the templates (masters) and engineering around the "Workstation" and its different variations (Laptop, Desktop, Workstation, All-In-One, Cashier and its peripherals) under Windows OS
- Participate in the evolution and standardisation of workstation solutions in an Active Directory environment
- Administration of IVANTI EPM and maintenance of the infrastructure in operational condition
- Carry out a technological watch on your perimeter and carry out the referencing and hardware qualification of workstations
- Ensuring integration studies, solution mock-up, delivery for operation, migration and deployment strategies
- To propose sustainable, industrial solutions, in line with market standards and in phase with the needs of all countries' businesses
- Define architectures and processes (patching, application deployment, OS provisioning etc.)
- Write the technical and functional documentation required for daily operation and administration.
- Provide Level 3 expert support to ongoing operations
- Contribute to the respect of business service commitments
BAC + 2 to BAC + 5
Significant experience of at least 3 years as an expert on workstation environments
-You have a strong team spirit as well as good interpersonal skills, you are rigorous and proactive and have good communication skills
- Your writing, analytical and summarising skills enable you to be autonomous in preparing meetings and drafting documentation,
- You are able to manage priorities in demanding customer environments,
Technical environment :
- Windows 10, Windows 11 (industrialization, high level configuration): Perfect knowledge of Windows 10 and Office 365 mechanisms and associated licensing is a plus
- Windows mastering method (Wim, MDT, WDS, AIK)
- Windows distribution and provisioning methods (IVANTI EPM)
• Packaging, Scripting: Vbscript, bacth Powershell, Outils: Windows ADK, WinPE
- Knowledge of workstation hardware from HP, DELL (Laptop/Desktop)
- AD Administration: GPO/GPP
- Database: MS SQL 2016 and later
- A good knowledge of desktop security bricks (Antivirus, Bitlocker, PKI, certificates) is a highly appreciated plus.
- Language: English (read and spoken)
- Expertise in one or more complementary subjects would be welcome:
> Virtualisation: VMware Esxi 6 and 7
Still interested? Here's what our Anywr freelance team has to offer:
Independence with peace of mind! At Anywr freelance, we offer our freelancers long term assignments with our clients selected to meet their expectations. Anywr freelance offers its freelancers turnkey solutions adapted to their activity, including career, client relations, administration and remuneration.