To support our client, a major player in the retail sector, our Anywr freelance team is currently looking for a Data Engineer (H/F) freelance .
You will be working in a large group that listens to freelancers and knows their problems, and you will be part of a team on a human scale, where Agile methodology is the rule.
If you are looking for a long term assignment with an international dimension, with a minimum of 2 days of teleworking and easy access to public transport, you are in the right place.
The profile will work within the Search & Publication domain, in the Customer & Commerce Digital Platform.
He/she will join the Data team in charge of a functional area.
In the course of the assignment, the consultant :
- Participate in the team's agile rituals,
- Analyse user needs and propose innovative solutions in line with the company's drivers,
- Develop data solutions (feeding, storage, modelling, restitution),
- Validate the quality of the team's developments,
- Improve and optimise the current assets of its team,
- Maintain existing solutions (Run),
- Contribute to building the new foundation and services on the Google Cloud Platform,
- Accompany and acculturate the business lines on the best practices of Data exploitation
Long-term assignment, extended every 3 months