You will be working on a long-term freelance basis for a well-known retail company.
You will be part of a project with high business stakes, generating €350 million in turnover by 2021 with extremely strong growth prospects.
Your main missions will be:
For hosted products:
- Project framing and costing
- Management of the core backlog/roadmap and follow-up with the PO
- Participate in the drafting of the US in collaboration with the Tech Lead and/or the PO
For products in SAAS mode :
- Be the main technical contact for the editor and challenge him with regard to his contractual commitments (SLA)
- Organise project and steering committees (monthly)
- Transmit requests for specific developments
- Develop the products according to the editor's proposals
- Monitoring the budget
In common :
- Functional testing of deliverables
- Monitoring changes in the digital ecosystem impacting the domain
- Assistance and monitoring of MEPs
- Communication of the team's delivery (news, version upgrades, etc.)
- Monitoring of delivery velocity and implementation and measurement of KPIs, SLI, SLO
- You will be responsible for the development and implementation of the project and will be responsible for the development and implementation of the project.
The essential qualities expected for the mission :
- Listen to the business needs and establish a relationship of trust
- Good adaptability and autonomy
- Ability to be demanding (business & publisher)
- High level of IT knowledge required
- Fluent in English (English-speaking technical team)
Focus on your business, we'll take care of the rest! Izyfreelance by Cooptalis relies on close relationships to offer you assignments that meet your expectations and support tailored to your needs. Join a close-knit community of expert and independent professionals!